The Supercell has provided a new update for its famous mobile video game, well known as Clash Royale. Clash Royale team always bring new features to make the gameplay more interesting and exciting. Here we have provided all the latest information and updates on the Clash Royale game which are mentioned below.
28th January 2019: Clash Royale has pushed a new update to the Android and iOS users. The January update comes with several new changes including new card, new arena, and two new game modes. Clash Royale updated to the version 2.6.0 for Android users.
Clash Royale January Update
Happy 2019! The January Update contains…
- New Arena: Reach Spooky Town at 3600 Trophies
- New Game Modes: Year of the Hogs & Mini Collection
- New Card: Wall Breakers are a daring duo of dangerous dive bombers! Coming this February.
- Tap on News Royale in-game for the full update details!
12th December 2018: Supercell team has released a new update on Google Play Store. The December update brings some balancing changes and improvements in order to enhance gameplay. Check out all the improvements and tweaks are listed below.
Clash Royale December Update
The December Update is here!
- “Star Levels” give your max level cards a fresh new look!
- Play in all-new GLOBAL tournaments with tons of rewards!
- Name change for Gems! Emotes for Gems!
- Look out for a new card ramming its way into the Arena soon…
- Tap on News Royale in-game for the full update details.
The developers of Supercell company always keep up-to-date its one of the popular game, Clash Royale. We have provided the latest APK file of Clash Royale gameplay wherein you can see all the new features and balance changes. Keep an eye on our website to get the latest information about the Clash Royale. We will inform you for the upcoming updates as soon as the developer will provide for the mobiles.