Garena International has pushed a new update of the Garena Free Fire Winterland game on Google Play Store. Free Fire’s latest 1.44.0 content is now available for everyone. It comes with new features and improvements to make it more addictive. The developers add a new weapon called Desert Eagle, a new character called Notora. You can now mark on the items to provide it to your teammates. Many other things are added on the gameplay through a new version which are listed below.
- Clash Squad will now be opened permanently!
- New weapon – Desert Eagle now available in Clash Squad.
- New Character – Notora
- Lowered the difficulty to level up characters.
- New Advanced Attachment for Kar98k, Vss, and M14.
- The Anti-material launcher is now a secondary weapon.
- Character page UI adjustment.
- Players can now place markers on items for their teammates.
- Dynamic weather now available in Classic mode.
Garena Studio has launched an online multiplayer battle Royale game known as Garena Free Fire Winterland. The game is available on both platforms, i.e. Android and iOS. It is one of the most popular PUBG inspired games that offers interesting characters, weapons and other equipment to play and survive on a battlefield. You can play this game on less RAM smartphone, almost 1GB RAM is enough to run smoothly. It is a survival shooting game where 50 players can fight on an island with each other including you. Free Fire has smooth graphics and easy to use control tools to make it more interesting and addictive in your hand.
Download the latest version of Garena Free Fire Winterland for your Android smartphone. We have included the latest APK file that can be downloaded from the link provided below on this page. The APK file is directly extracted from the Google Play Store without any modifications and changes.
Download Garena Free Fire Winterland
|Application Name||Garena Free Fire|
|Minimum Android Version||Android 4.0.3 (Ice Cream Sandwich MR1, API 15)|
|Uploaded on||14 February 2020|
Garena Free Fire is an online Battle Royale game where almost 50 players are drooped on to an island to fight against each other. The gameplay provides 10 minutes to play and win, the last man standing on a game is a winner. You can choose your starting point to land on the island via parachute. As soon as you land on the island, you have to scavenge weapons, equipment, and vehicle and keep always in the play zone. To get more weapons and other items, you can loot your enemies.
Garena Free Fire Winterland Features
- Based on PUBG Mobile can be run on low-performance Android smartphones.
- Garena Developers bring smooth Graphics and better sound quality to enhance the gaming experience.
- It is very fast and lite gameplay runs on almost every smartphone. Each 10-minute game, a new survivor will emerge. Will you go beyond the call of duty and be the one under the shining lite?
- Search for weapons, stay in the play zone, loot your enemies and become the last man standing. Along the way, go for legendary airdrops while avoiding airstrikes to gain that little edge against other players.
- You can create a team of up to 4 players and establish communication with your team at the very first moment. Answer the call of duty and lead your friends to victory and be the last team standing at the apex.
- Easy to use controls and smooth graphics promises the best survival experience you will find on mobile to help you immortalize your name among the legends.
We will update this article as soon as the developers will provide the newest version for Android smartphones. To get the latest version and updates of Android games, open our website regularly.