Garena International has pushed a new update of the Garena Free Fire game on Google Play Store. Free Fire’s latest 1.49.0 content is now available for everyone. It comes with new features and improvements to make it more addictive. The developers add a new character, Clash Squad Season 1, and a new weapon. Many other features are added in the new updates which are listed below.
- Clash Squad Season 1 – Begins 06/04 17:00 SGT.
- New Weapon – M82B.
- New Character – Wolfrahh
- Players can now equip active skills from other characters.
- Weapon stats adjustment: SKS, SVD, M1887, and M14.
- Advanced attachment stats adjustment: VSS and Kar98k.
- Info box will now share the safe zone’s location with teammates.
- Purgatory – Classic now available.
- Emote slot has been expanded from 6->8
- Guild system improvement and optimization.
Garena Studio has launched an online multiplayer battle Royale game known as Garena Free Fire. The game is available on both platforms, i.e. Android and iOS. It is one of the most popular PUBG inspired games that offers interesting characters, weapons and other equipment to play and survive on a battlefield. You can play this game on less RAM smartphone, almost 1GB RAM is enough to run smoothly. It is a survival shooting game where 50 players can fight on an island with each other including you. Free Fire has smooth graphics and easy to use control tools to make it more interesting and addictive in your hand.
Download the latest version of Garena Free Fire for your Android smartphone. We have included the latest APK file that can be downloaded from the link provided below on this page. The APK file is directly extracted from the Google Play Store without any modifications and changes.
Download Garena Free Fire Kalahari
|Game Name||Garena Free Fire|
|Minimum Android Version||Android 4.0.3 (Ice Cream Sandwich MR1, API 15)|
|Uploaded on||8 July 2020|
Garena Free Fire is an online Battle Royale game where almost 50 players are drooped on to an island to fight against each other. The gameplay provides 10 minutes to play and win, the last man standing on a game is a winner. You can choose your starting point to land on the island via parachute. As soon as you land on the island, you have to scavenge weapons, equipment, and vehicle and keep always in the play zone. To get more weapons and other items, you can loot your enemies.
Garena Free Fire Features
- Based on PUBG Mobile can be run on low-performance Android smartphones.
- Garena Developers bring smooth Graphics and better sound quality to enhance the gaming experience.
- It is very fast and lite gameplay runs on almost every smartphone. Each 10-minute game, a new survivor will emerge. Will you go beyond the call of duty and be the one under the shining lite?
- Search for weapons, stay in the play zone, loot your enemies and become the last man standing. Along the way, go for legendary airdrops while avoiding airstrikes to gain that little edge against other players.
- You can create a team of up to 4 players and establish communication with your team at the very first moment. Answer the call of duty and lead your friends to victory and be the last team standing at the apex.
- Easy to use controls and smooth graphics promises the best survival experience you will find on mobile to help you immortalize your name among the legends.
We will update this article as soon as the developers will provide the newest version for Android smartphones. To get the latest version and updates of Android games, open our website regularly.